Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Origami Owl 2014 Holiday Shipping Schedule

 The Origami Owl® Shipping Schedule is here. 

Don't delay, Order today.

  There is not much time left before Christmas.  Check out the Origami Owl Holiday Shipping Guide.

Don't miss out on the best gift giving idea around. Tell that special someone how much they mean to you with an original, hand created Origami Owl® Living Locket®. To order simply go to my website at 

www.glitzylocket.OrigamiOwl.com 

and pick out what you like. You can also shoot me an email and I'd be happy to help you place your order. glitzylockets@gmail.com

Also ask me about my VIP Facebook group. I offer specials and give a ways every month and its the only place to get those kind of deals. 

Happy Shopping.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment